Cell Phone Water Damage Repair Service and Cleaning
Fix Cell Phone Water Damage
Water can cause significant damage inside your cell phone. Any type of liquid may cause severe damage to the phone’s internal components, circuitry, and motherboard of the phone. Even if your phone is working at first, water inside the phone can spread to delicate internal components and eventually you may not be able to turn on the phone or recover any of your information. It is strongly recommended to bring your phone in for cleaning and repair as soon as possible
What to do if you drop your phone in water?
- Remove the device from water as quick as possible
- Remove SIM Card, Memory Card, and Battery (if removable)
- Dry with a towel. If you have a smartphone with a removable back, open the back and dry as much as possible.
- Shake or use a hairdryer; this often pushes the water further inside the phone.
- If you have a phone with a glass back or sealed frame, do not attempt to disassemble your phone yourself as you may further damage other internal components
- Do not turn the device on. Wait 24h if possible.
How to repair a water damaged phone?
Bring your cell phone into a cell phone water damage repair shop near you as soon as possible. Even if your phone is fully or partially working, water inside the phone will cause further damage over time, so it is best to fix the phone as soon as possible before damage becomes more serious. Contact us or bring the phone into our Edmonton location as soon as possible.
Cell Phone Water Damage Repair Cost
Water Damage Cleaning and Diagnostic $35 (non-refundable)
- Our repair technicians will open and disassemble your mobile phone and clean all individual components. After cleaning is completed, they will test individual components to determine what further repairs may be needed. If water damage is too severe or the customer does not want to proceed with further repairs after the diagnostic, the $35.00 non-refundable water damage work fee is all you pay.
Successful Water Damage Cleaning and Diagnostic $70
- If water damage cleaning is successful and phone turns on. Note: Further repairs may also be required, which are not included in this price. Screen, speakers, buttons etc. may not be functional.
Full Phone Water Damage Repair (includes Cleaning and Diagnostic) Starting at $70+
- Phone is successfully cleaned and damaged components are repaired or replaced. - Customer pays for the full price of repair(s), and we will waive the water damage cleaning and diagnostic fee! (Save $35.00 ) - Phone must be examined by a certified technician in-store before we are able to provide an accurate estimate to the customer
Sample prices for water damage cleaning + diagnostic + repair
Water Damage Cleaning + Diagnostic ONLY, phone does not turn on — $35
Successful water damage cleaning and diagnostic (phone turns on) — $70
iPhone 6,7,8 (Water Damage Cleaning + LCD Replacement) — ~$70-150+
Samsung Galaxy (Water Damage Cleaning + LCD Replacement) — ~$150-300+
For any other repairs, please contact us for pricing